Check with your partner to see if you need to bring anything for the in-class project on Monday
Interactive notebook maintenance: Check out the interactive notebook tab for details and missing notes!
CommonLit reading and questions: Let's see what you are made of? Assignment is due by Wednesday evening at 10:59pm.
Finish the lab report report from the day's lab. Final copy is due on Friday.
Have you started researching your science fair topic? You should start so you aren't behind.
1. Students do have a short homework assignment this weekend. Students will complete a claim-evidence-reasoning worksheet focusing on the question: Is a taco (or buttered roll) a sandwich.
2. Google Classroom will be down this weekend but students will have access on Monday. Student accounts will be reset over the weekend with students reclaiming their accounts on Monday during science class.
Next week, students will begin to explore the characteristics of living things (Georgia Science Standard: S7L2) and begin work on their science research project. Project schedules will be provided to students early next week.
1. Common Lit activity: Miss Me? (due Friday evening at 6:59pm)
2. ExploreLearning activity: Rainfall and Bird Beaks (the student worksheet is attached and is available via the Google Classroom)- this assignment should be completed on Tuesday.
3. Readworks: Two Sets to Build Difference (students should log onto Readworks via the Google Classroom)- this assignment is due Wednesday, January 30th.
Any additional work will be posted within the Google Classroom.
Saturday, October 13th- Sunday, October 14th, 2018: Complete the Quizzlet study flashcards to review the human body.
Sunday, October 14th and Monday, October 14th, 2018: Review material from Legends of Learning covering the human body.
Sunday, October 14th and Monday, October 14th, 2018: Complete blog posting on your website for the week ending on October 12th, 2018. Blog posting is due Monday evening at 9:30pm.
Monday, August 20th:
Complete Common Lit activity "THINGS GET MORE COMPLICATED WHEN YOU’RE OLDER". The activity is posted to your Google Classroom and due by Friday, August 17th. Remember, early is on time!
Tuesday, August 21st:Log onto TED-Ed and complete "The operating system of life - George Zaidan and Charles Morton" activity. Use the following link to access the assignment: https://ed.ted.com/on/tqYKKDkd This should be completed on Tuesday. Do not forget to mark as done via Google Classroom.
Wednesday, August 22nd: Do you know what characteristics make up a plant cell? How about an animal cell?Complete the Wizer worksheet available via the Google Classroom.
Thursday, August 23rd: Have you completed your common lit? It is due tomorrow! How about your TED-Ed activity?
Monday, August 13th: Log onto TED-Ed and complete the Introduction to cells activity. Use the following link to access the assignment: https://ed.ted.com/on/xbaMgxvW This should be completed on Monday. Do not forget to mark as done via Google Classroom.
Complete Common Lit activity "Let's see what you are made of". The activity is posted to your Google Classroom and due by Friday, August 17th. Remember, early is on time!
Tuesday, August 14th: Complete the webquest Cell review worksheet received in class. You must color and label both cells. A copy of the assignment will be placed in the Google Classroom on Monday evening.
Wednesday, August 15th: Review data collected during lab activity. Do you know what characteristics make up a plant cell? How about an animal cell?
Thursday, August 16th: Have you completed your common lit? It is due tomorrow! Complete your rough draft of your lab report for this week's lab. We will revise and review on Friday in class.
Make sure to check the Google Classroom for current homework and classroom assignments.
Please complete the following three tasks:
1. Log onto to studyisland.com and complete the Ecology Intersession Review. Please follow the instructions on the site for full credit. This activity is due on March 16th.
2. Complete the Wizer assignment assigned via the Google Classroom. Ecology Review Intercession Assignment is due March 19th.
3. Download the Flipgrid app to your phone, tablet or laptop and enter the code 9cebnd. Complete the "What if: Interdependence of Life activity. This your chance to have your voice heard! This activity is due by March 19th.
Spend the rest of your intersession having fun, sleeping in, watching nature shows, whatever you like!!! See you in two weeks!
Classification Project is due by Thursday, February 22nd, 2018
Classification Unit Assessment on Friday, February 23rd
Assignments are due on or before the date required by the teacher.