While there is no required length, high quality reflection uses 1-2 pages of the notebook. Attach the parent feedback form (with comments and signature) at the bottom of the right hand page.
- Select up to 4 items that represent your best work - 2 from the left side, 2 from the right side. In several reflective paragraphs, address the specific reasons why you chose these items as your best work as well as what these assignments reflect about your skills as a scientist-student.
- Indicate your overall rating of your notebook based on the 1-5 rubric. Explain why you have earned this rating. Has your notebook improved from past notebooks?
- What specific study skills have you employed to be successful in this class? What organizational strategies appear in the notebook helped you learn the most? Elaborate.
- What are your goals for improvement in this class? List specific areas in which you feel you need to improve or need help improving.
- What specific changes would you like to see in this class? Explain.
Click here if you need a copy of the parent review form and the rubric: